Tip Junkie has moved! You're going to love the look & features.


Please Change Your Tip Junkie Link


Please Note: Have you been receiving e-mails like this? Please DO NOT pay for any redirection. I would never ask anyone to pay to read Tip Junkie. {{that's crazy}}

However, FeedBlitz would! They're asking for a LOT of cash to change my RSS feed from www.tipjunkie.blogspot.com to www.tipjunkie.com and they're holding 1800 subscriptions random. (Do not use their service!)

I'm not in a position to pay that kind of money every month. Therefore I'm asking everyone to kindly change over by simply clicking the 2 links below!

Please uppdate your RSS Feeds (e-mail & Google Reader) with the new Wordpress blog by clicking on the links below:

All New RSS Feeds: Tip Junkie Blog, Mom-preneur Shops, Giveaway Directory, Executive Homemaker

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. I thought this would be a seamless transition. Thank you so much for your understanding. Tip Junkie has the BEST readers!

Today on TipJunkie.com: Make Over Monday with repurposed home decor and furniture projects.