Tip Junkie has moved! You're going to love the look & features.

Friday

Fabric Flower Tutorials

Since I had my third son, I have been obsessed with flowers. Sure I've always been a girly girl but the extra testosterone in my home threw me over the edge and I am now a flower addict. I completely admit it!

Now, my addiction can be taken to an entirely new level with these fabulous fabric flower tutorials. It's time to freshen up your summer wardrobe with fabric flower embellishments. Be sure to let me know what you've created!



Maize in Montana created an easy to understand tutorial on how to make this frayed fabric flower.



Boutique NutMeg Designs created a tutorial how to make a these a flower pattern to approx 3"x3".




This is Pink Paper Peppermints rounded petal fabric flower.



Here is Sew Ritzy Titzy's multi-petal flower tutorial.



This is Molly Chicken's versions.



Julia created a tutorial on how to make her Fabric Flower brooch.



Wise Craft also has a flower tutorial that I thought you'd love to see. That button in the middle is darling



Check out Grace Violet's rosette embellished tank.



The frayed flower card Ashely made is darling.



I hit the mother-load of fabric flower tutorials on The Domestic Diva. These are amazing!

Thanks Ladies! If you don't already have an "I was Featured" button, feel free to copy the code and wear it proudly on your blog. You've earned it!

Signature

Do you like this post? Then favorite it by clicking on these hearts.
Delicious