Since it's the beginning of the month, Tip Junkie is here as Your Personal Assistant. Take a day and really plan and organize your schedule. Here are some of the things I do:
1. Check birthdays for the month, buy cards & presents, get them ready to mail or deliver. If you have a child's birthday this month, plan it and get out the invites.
Here's Tip Junkie's 13 Day Birthday Bash with all kinds of amazing birthday ideas.
2. Easter is right around the corner on April 12th. Be sure to finalize plans for dinner, Easter baskets, traditions, and outfits. If you need suggestions, her are Easter Ideas.
3. If you are doing a food storage, time to check the schedule and buy next on the list. Don't forget to put some cash in there as well.
4. Change AC house filter.
5. Write one grandparent a letter, artwork, or card.
6. Spring Cleaning (if you haven't already done it.) Tip Junkie has tons of organizing ideas.
7. Clear schedule for book club, girls night out, BUNCO, and other rotating activities. Make sure you have child care, your food assignment, etc. Here's how to start a dinner club.
8. Mommy/Son or Daddy/Daughter dates
9. Plan a date night with your loved one, arrange the babysitter in advance.
10. Plan a girls night out. It could even be as simple as a movie night at your house after the kids are in bed. You could host a Twilight viewing party. ;)
11. A heads up, teacher appreciation is this month. If you're going to make a gift, here and here are tons of ideas. I'm looking for new Teacher Appreciation ideas & gifts submit your ideas.
12. Spring is here and a fun time to Host a Blog Party. Plan a day to get to meet some of your favorite bloggers.
Events coming up:
1. Mother's Day is Sunday, May 10th. Be sure to order your gifts from Tip Junkie Mom-preneurs and support other blogging women!
Most of these products are hand made and will require extra time for shipping. So don’t delay and start shopping! I'm quite sure they can ship it on a certain day for you so it won't be too early. ;)
If you're making gifts this year here are some great ideas:
* Tribute to Mother's
* Mother's Day Activities
2. I can't believe we only have roughly 2 more months of school left. So it's time to start thinking about fun Graduation gifts & parties. I'll be featuring new ideas soon but if you just can't wait, you can find some here and here.
If you want to remind yourself to head on over to Tip Junkie at the beginning of every month for this segment, here's a button you can put on the sidebar of your blog. ;)
What am I missing? What else would you like reminders of as your Personal Assistant?
Please heart on these sites!