Can you believe it's March already? Geeze time is flying by so quickly. Since it's the beginning of the month, take a day and really plan and organize your schedule.
1. Check birthdays for the month, buy cards & presents, get them ready to mail or deliver. If you have a child's birthday this month, plan it and get out the invites.
2. Finalize plans for Spring Break.
3. Family pictures scheduled & outfits for Easter, which is April 12th this year.
4. Traditions for St. Patrick's Day. Need help, click here and here for ideas.
5. If you are doing a food storage, time to check the schedule and buy next on the list. Don't forget to put some cash in there as well.
6. Change AC house filter.
7. Write one grandparent a letter.
8. Spring Cleaning.
9. Clear schedule for book club, girls night out, BUNCO, and other rotating activities. Make sure you have child care, your food assignment, etc.
10. Mommy/Son or Daddy/Daughter dates
11. Reconnect with an old friend through snail mail.
12. Plan a date night with your loved one, arrange the babysitter in advance.
13. If you live in Texas, bluebonnet season is coming up. Find out ahead of time where to take the best pictures, then plan the day with your family. Maybe even with a picnic.
14. Plan a girls night out. It could even be as simple as a movie night at your house after the kids are in bed. I would suggest North & South, my current fave. If you have 'watch instantly' with Netflix it's a free one!
15. A heads up, teacher appreciation is next month. If you're going to make a gift, here and here are tons of ideas.
What am I missing? What else do you schedule for each month?
P.S. Announce your blog giveaways on Tip Junkie's New Giveaway Directory, it's free.