Tip Junkie has moved! You're going to love the look & features.


Valentine's Day Traditions

Are you new to Tip Junkie? If so, check out the FAQ.

Valentine's Day will be here before you know it! This year it falls on a Saturday, so it's the perfect day to plan a romantic day with your man or fun day with your family. For some extra bonding time this year, here are a couple fun Valentine's Day traditions:

Melissa's man likes to buy her daughter a few small roses for Valentine's Day. He leaves them in a little vase on her dresser before he leaves for work in the morning so she wakes up to them. It's such a sweet tradition between the two of them it makes my heart ache just a little. {{so sweet}}

Ashley makes a Valentine's breakfast for her Sweethearts complete with little treats for each one.

Kristi made these Valentine count downs (or Valentine Advents) for her girls with little gifts & candy inside to open each day.

Because I don't have enough food on my blog

I found TONS of Valentine's Day traditions over on K's Mom Blog. Some of my favorites are:

  • Make a Heart Banner with love notes on them
  • Have a heart hunt
  • My secret Valentine with the family
I'm really looking forward to making this year extra special. If you have a tradition, feel free to share it in the comments. I know we're all looking for new ideas.

Are you looking for more inspiration? Check out my previous posts:

Teacher Valentine's Day Gifts
Valentine Party Games
Feelin' the Love
Submitted Tips - Valentine's Day
Valentine Packaging

Love is in the Air


P.S. Don't forget to check out the Mom-preneur Shops, your gifts are going to Shine in 2009!!