Tip Junkie has moved! You're going to love the look & features.

Tuesday

Photoshop Contest!




Rebecca as Wonder Woman

I've been dying to have a Photo Shop Contest where you can nominate bloggers' photo-shopped pictures they've made for their posts.

I'm always delighted by what you crazy women come up with and I want to celebrate it!


Denae in Real Life

Submit your nominations under "Other" in the form to be included in the contest. Get your entries in by August 30th. I'll post them as I receive them and pick my top 6 favorites. Then I'll put them up for YOU to vote for the top 3 which will each get an amazing prize.

If you want your business or blog promoted during our Photo Shop Contest and would be willing to donate a giveaway item also, Submit your company/blog under "Other" in the form. I'll pick the first 3 Mom-preuners who's value of their giveaway item is $35 or greater.



To help me promote this fun contest, just copy & paste the following code into your blog:



Does this sound fun? I'm so excited I can barely stand it! Ready, Set, Submit your nominations!