Tip Junkie has moved! You're going to love the look & features.

Friday

Welcome to Tip Junkie!



Tip Junkie has moved! Head on over to the new site, you're going to love it.



Welcome to Tip Junkie! I am Laurie Turk creator of this Tip Junkie blog and the Executive Homemaker website. I have such a passion for promoting women and their creative ideas. I love organizing and beautifying my home with fun projects and embellishing my kids lives with new and creative ideas, traditions, and games.

I'm all about the "little guy" or girl in this case. {{wink}} I want to promote women who normally wouldn't have the opportunity. I want to tell the world about women's products who don't know how to market them on their own. I want to give each woman an opportunity to be featured, to share their voice, be heard, and validated.

Please note: I think it's important for you to know that I do not receive any compensation for promoting bloggers and their products or ideas. I don not receive any free products for review.

These are simply things/ideas I find useful or I think you will find some value in it. I do receive a little cash from Sponsored advertising and will announce when I have a new sponsor, but that's it. Anything I post about you can be assured that it's for no other reason than I think you might like it.

To get a feel of what Tip Junkie has to offer you, start with the Top Ten Tips for Junkie's like me. It's a list of some of my favorites on Tip Junkie.

Your comments and tips are encouraged! Feel free to Submit your ideas and E-mail me anytime! Thank you for stopping by and I hope you've found something that has inspired you during your visit.

xoxo
Laurie