Tip Junkie has moved! You're going to love the look & features.


Time Wasters

You probably already know about How About Orange. Jessica is a talented graphics designer who recently just launched her own fabric line. Yes, I admit, I totally have a blog crush on her. She's absolutely fabulous! {{blush}}

Anyway, to my point. Jessica has this theme on her blog called Time-Wasters. They are always so unique and completely fun. So I thought this lazy Sunday morning you'd enjoy a bit of a challenge, a little play time, or a laugh. It's on Jessica, enjoy!

Make a Sandbox in your Monitor

Play the Color Sense Game

Quiz: Identify the Font (I did horrible at this! I need to branch out on my fonts.)

Start sending Official Communications


Jessica has tons more! You can check out all of her time-wasters here.