Tip Junkie has moved! You're going to love the look & features.

Tuesday

How to Print Your Digital Layouts in a Photo Book



Ok. So I only want to start digital scrapbooking if I can print the layouts in a beautifully bound photo book.

I've become addicted to them! I have around 6 and they are so easy to make. I can scrap an entire year in 8 hours. They are small, easy to store, and there's no mess or clean up. I love it.

After some research I've found out how to upload your digital layouts and have a photobook made. I'm sure there are several companies out there, but this is how you do it on Shutterfly.



Click on their Photo Book link.


Choose what size you want.



Click on Print Your Digital Scrapbook.


Choose your cover style and press Get Started!

They'll give you a heads up on some tips and then you get upload your layouts. YAY! I'm really excited.