Tip Junkie has moved! You're going to love the look & features.


Holy Craft by Abby

Hi, I'm Abby. I have a blog where I sell my hand crafted items. Here are my 3 items :)

1) Custom Baby Blocks - I made them the first time as a baby shower gift for a friend. I used her nursery colors and the baby's initials, along with a few other letters to make fun little words. They were a big hit at the shower and so fun to make

2) Baby/Toddler Hair Bows - My daughter was born with a full head of dark, curly hair. When she was 2 weeks old I bought a few little bows at a children's boutique and was surprised at how much these simple bows cost! I knew I could make them myself, so I set out to make Ashlyn a whole slew of "bow-bows" as she calls them :) Now she's 3 and has a bow or clip to match just about every outfit. If she doesn't, I just whip one up real quick! I have so much fun accessorizing her! I also love to give Baby-Baldy Snappie Clips as gifts for my friends who have baby girls. These clips are tiny, lined with a no-slip strip and are perfect for babies who have little hair...even just peach fuzz!

3) TIE between these two! Monogrammed Napkins w/ Napkin Rings - my mom and I started making these as unique wedding/bridal shower gifts and embroider the bride/groom's names on the napkins, along with cute meal-type words. We often "fight" over who gets to give them if we're both invited :) These napkin/ring sets are almost always the "favorite" gift at the shower!

Custom Squash Albums - I have made these in the past but recently took it up again when I got a custom order. I had so much fun coming up with the right fabric/embellishment/theme combination! These albums are perfect for throwing in a purse as a brag book for grandparents/parents, highlights from a special event, a gift album or just any fun photos you want to show off! So many possibilities in this little album!

Check out Holy Craft! for unique handmade gifts--so adorable you might find yourself saying "holy craft!"