Tip Junkie has moved! You're going to love the look & features.

Wednesday

Submitted Tips

I've received some fun tips from Tip Junkie readers. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!



Summer submitted this tip on how to make these chic Easter eggs. Amazing!



Jenmomof4 submitted this Easter craft - adorable monogrammed tins. Perfect packaging for gifts for teachers, neighbors, and kiddos.



She Has Moxie submitted a tip on touch up paint. What a great tip!

Benjamin Moore, for example, offers small sample sizes of their paints. Online you can get a 16 oz. can for under $10. In the stores, they have the 2 oz jars. I've been buying these in the colors we used around our house and saving them for touch ups.



Becky from Alaska (blog is private) sent me her latest craft - LOVE letters. Great Job!



Aubri sent me this Family Home Evening board with marble magnets used from a family picture. Very cool idea.

Thanks so much Ladies! I love receiving your tips and cool products, keep them coming.