Last year I threw a Jedi Academy Birthday Party for my son. I've uploaded everything onto ExecutiveHomemaker so you can print it out for free! I made their uniforms out of brown felt and rope.
Here's an awesome Jedi Academy (Star Wars) Birthday Party Invitation. You can print out an example at ExecutiveHomemaker.
We played several games. Here are some suggestions:
- Jedi Training Course
- Decorate Pod Racers and then race them
- Light Saber Training
- Clone Wars
- Pin the Saber on Yoda
- Asteroid Hunt
- Save Princess Leia
- Gungan Water Balloon Fight
- Defeat the Death Star
- Destroy the Death Star
- Release Han Solo
- Thermal Detonator Pass
- Certificates of Jedi Completion
The food was Light vs. Dark:
- Dark Food on Red tablecloth with Sith poster. Light food on Lt. Blue tablecloth with Jedi Poster.
- Anakin's Mechanical Hands: popcorn stuffed into plastic (onetime use gloves) and ice cream cups (chocolate for Dark side and vanilla for the light side).
- Darth Malts: red Hawaiian punch & Sprite with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. With red straws and clear cups.
- Yoda Soda: green Hawaiian punch & sprite with a scoop of vanilla ice scream. With green straws and clear cups.
- Chocolate light sabers: pretzels dipped in red or lt blue colored melts. Foil on ends.
- Darth Mix & Jedi Mix: raisins (dark for darth, light for jedi),
- M&M’s (separate colors),
- “Crunchberries” out of captain crunch (red & purple for darth, blue & green for Jedi),
- peanuts, & chex cereal. Scoop them into colored ice cream cones for “holders” (red for darth, green for Jedi)
We played Star Wars Bingo and I also gave each Jedi their own game as a parting gift. You can print out your own copy for free on ExecutiveHomemaker.
If you'd like a daily dose of fun ideas and inspiration in your mail box each day, subscribe to Tip Junkie. It's easy!
You can check out more Birthday Party Ideas by checking out the Top Ten Tips for Junkie's like me. It's a list of some of my favorites on Tip Junkie.